Thursday, November 23, 2006

Guess This Image 1: Answer

Ok here is the answer:


Considering that the first, and only guess, was right I guess I should try for something a little more difficult next time. Maybe something a little less orange?



In case anyone missed it Weird Al did a parody of Green Day's "American Idiot" and called it "Canadian Idiot". The lyrics are aren't his usual funny but it seems that it is now spreading through YouTube quickly so at least humor yourself if you are bored, like I know so many of you are :P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want me to get it wrong, you should try "Guess The Image" images like the ones Supersis slipped onto my camera when she visted my apartment. Everything was a picture of something in my apartment, so you'd think I'd be able to tell what they all were, but they were _sneaky_.