Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Evening Humor

Ok most of you know that I have a real talent for wounding myself on blunt objects. I have done nasty damage to myself with cutting boards, tables, floors, human hair and the like. Naturally because of this talent I'm reasonably save against sharp or pointy objects like knives.

Anyway the humor for the day is that I managed to do some really painful damage to myself with a toothbrush. Didn't think it was possible but there ya go. Now laugh it up and make yourself feel better that no one could do worse than that.

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

i think my sock incident was worse, just for the record. i also think the time you damaged yourself w/ a lemon was funnier and less probably. i've definitely stabbed myself w/ a tooth brush before, i've just never done any serious or lasting damage w/ one...though you'd think that'd be a good reason to be so paranoid about dentists...hm...

Anonymous said...

Well, there is a reason they monitor the use of toothbrushes in prisons... but I think that's more because of what you can make out of a toothbrush than because it is normally a deadly weapon on its own.

On a more serious note, I hope you're ok. (I'm sorry, I have to admit I laughed. But I was ashamed of myself after. That's got to count for something, right?)

Anonymous said...

Pictures! I demand pictures! :)