Friday, October 06, 2006

Files everywhere....

Well I finally decided to sit down and take a look at my wide collection of junk that I have sitting on my file server. Let me tell you there are more sound files there than I can shake a stick at. 14 335 files actually if you wanted to know.

This has made me realize that I really do need more space if I keep chewing up disk space at this rate. Doesn't help that there are over 61 000 JPEG files most of which I'm sure are vacation photos or other random photos that have been taken at various events. I think we will really need another couple of these hard drives if we are planning on getting anything like this so really I guess there are a few more expenses left to go before the wedding expenses take over entirely. Oh the fun I will be having.

I found out why I can't figure people out. I'm a Sim. This also means that everyone I interact with are Sims.

On a side note I found VG Cats funny. I just found the comic strip and though horrible polictially incorrect most of the time, it is funny.

No comments: