Sunday, April 29, 2007

That which I thought would never pass....

You know how you are young and you always think that your parents will be around forever? You grow up and you realize that this isn't true but somehow some of your innocence is then lost. Well our family has had a cottage for as long as I can remember. I always thought that it would be part of the family. Even when there was fighting between the family members I always thought that it would be around. Sadly this isn't the case.


It was decided about a week and a half ago that the cottage will be sold. It has been on the auction block for a while and it was finally purchased. The owner takes possession of it next week if I have my timing right. So the previous weekend we went up and took what we thought we needed. Everyone is having their turn to clear out the cottage. Anything left will go to the new owner.


Anyway here are a few pictures of the old cottage. It was nice while we had it and I didn't visit it as often as I should but now it will really be missed. Here are a few photos that we took with the Alpha.


  • Picture 1
  • Picture 2
  • Picture 3
  • Picture 4
  • No comments: