Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Birthday fun

Well as many of you know I had my birthday a couple of weeks ago. We went out to a great italian place that is open buffet style. Yum! There was the usual family there as well as my cousin and hubby. We all ended up rolling out of there even though half of us had to leave early because of work related duties.

The following weekend Bubbles and I went S.C.U.B.A. diving. For anyone who hasn't done it I really suggest that you do it. It is a lot of fun! It is a lot of entertainment! It is scary. The fear isn't that bad though. The issue is that when you go under for the first few times you actually have to fight the instinct to not breathe. For your entire life you learn that breathing underwater is a bad then you have to. Kind of strange.

No comments: