Monday, May 04, 2009

Conference

Well Conference this year was a good conference. There was only one minor oversight that lead to an issue but it was quickly corrected. There was plenty of time to go walking around and enjoy the conference and again see what was going on. Well that was true until I started taking video of the various events which then resulted in me having to edit them and get them ready for publication. I had hopes that I would be able to get everything done before the end of the conference but that didn't happen but the good thing is that I should be finished by the end of this week and be ready for the wrap up meeting in a few weeks. This means there will be many happy people as they will have a good memento of what happened.

The new laptop made all of this work very easy and quick. I am very pleased with my new toy and looking forward to many more happy conference years. Good bye year 15 and hello year 16!

No comments: