Monday, June 04, 2007

Job hunting

Funny thing job hunting. You can spend weeks trying to get a job, then when out of the blue something comes along that you are perfect for they say "I'm sorry you aren't senior enough." To say I'm a little miffed over this is being nice. So now comes the fun of trying to make myself senior enough.

On the off note I was planning on getting a quick job at Staples, just to fill time, since it is close and the staff like me but, I was told that I would get a call last week and I never got one. Oh well that avenue is closed. I think the problem was that I had too much experience.

Have I commented that I hate job hunting?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't get a call and you're expecting one, a good move is always to call back. Demonstrates interest.

Phalse Impressions said...

I was popping in about twice a week. I figure that is a step up on a phone call.